Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Did He Just Say Rhombus?

OK so if you think that bragging on your own child is tacky or unbecoming, then look away because this is a complete, blatant display. For the past 3 months we have been working with Michael (now 19 mos) on numbers, a few letter sounds and some shapes. So far he knows: 1-10. M,A,T and S phonetically, and triangle, circle, square and oval. The other day Scott tried to teach Michael diamond. I jokingly said "Daddy that's not a diamond, that's a rhombus." So here is my child one week later with Paw Paw Jordy . See Video.....

3 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I tried looking at your video but it said it wasn't available. Oh my goodness! Wow! What a vocab that boy has. I can't believe all the things he can say. You know Jack is going to have an excellent example.

Kristin said...

Wow! That is awesome! He's just like that little gal they showed on the news who is just a baby and can read. He's not that far away!

Quite Content said...

Wow!! That is fantastic. Alex doesn't talk very much at all. Last week I got so excited that he said Uh-oh. I think that Alex had only a really working vocabulary of 5 vocal words. He can sign more words than that, but as far as speaking them, he is one silent kid.