Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Mother


I love my Mom. This morning I awoke with a very very sore throat. She immediately went into Mommy mode. "Jana Lyn it could be strep throat. That's going around you know. Call Angie to watch the boys and you get to a doctor TODAY." So I followed her instructions but luckily no strep. Of course I am thinking how could I get strep when I never leave my house? Any ways Thank Heavenly Father for loving Moms. So heres to you Mom: Thanks for caring so much, Thanks for kissing and hugging me before you devour the boys with kisses, Thanks for letting me run down mundane lists of grocery, overnight bags and so forth. Thanks for hearing my complaints of others and then reminding me of my own faults, Thanks for making each visit sooo special for all of us including Scott ( who I know is secretly your favorite, Im on to ya'll) Thanks for loving me through my not so becoming times. You are wonderful, patient and I love you.

No comments: