Monday, July 14, 2008

My 19mos has an Enterouge

Michael has his own entourage. I cut all of Michael s curls off last week and placed them neatly in a curl, tied it with a BLUE ribbon (that was for my husband) and placed it in an envelope. I then made an appointment with a stylist for him to get a professional cut. In attendance to this appointment was the following :1 Michael, 1 Mommy, 1 Daddy, 1 Baby Brother, 1 Mammy, 1 Paw Paw, 1Aunt Chell, 2 Video Recorders and a very important Helicopter. I love this place and the people are great with kids but it was almost as much as I spend on my haircuts. He did have a great time.

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog. You're little guys are the cutest. I can relate to getting the hair cut. Brayden started looking like a little girl so I decided it was time. It was just so cute to have the little curl/flip at the end of his hair. Of course Michael probably had a lot more curl. :)