Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Michael Graham 12-07-2006

I so wish someone had shared this method of documentation with me before I had my sons. I am terrible about writing in their baby books and this is so much better any ways. So in this blog I'm catching up. Its really just for me and my records. So bear with me.




Everything should start with cake.
8months pregers

Love at first sight. 6 pounds 13ounces/ 20inches
c-section drugs gooooooood
I kept this up for 3months. Thank you neighbors.
The wonderful work of my Father
My poor baby had a neck condition called torticollis. He had 3 months of physical therapy and he is good as new. It happens in the womb.

Watch your toes he's quick
I love that laugh
Playing with Paw Paw at the park

9months pregnant with Jack. Trying to milk the cuddling all I can.
He had just learned the word raining so he would hold up his little hand and yell waining. More to come.





1 comment:

Lisa Allen said...

you are a natural at this. I love the new title. it looks great