Saturday, July 19, 2008

Impromptu Play Date


My friend Lisa called. She asked if we would watch her 2 girls for a little while so she could take care of her very sick puppy, Bear. So on their arrival Anna was very concerned about playing with boy toys. I assured her that we would find something fun for her to do. Rachel explored the house just like any 2 yr old would. I was able to get a quick pic of everyone. Believe it or not, this was the best pick out of five. I asked Anna if she would hold Jack in her lap she said "yes but I don't like it when babies drool on me". " Me either" I said. This is them watching the mad tea party part of Alice In Wonderland. Michael knows that one of the girls is named Rachel and one is Anna but he never did point to the right girl and say the right name. Hopefully we will hang out some more and he will get it straight.

2 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

They are so cute! Anna need to get more practic on drooling. get better soon

dmerchant said...

They are so cute!wish I could get my hands on them.I luv being able to see pic of all of you.luv you aunt deb