Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Want My Mommy



So I have been sick now for 10 days . I am finally improving but could not have survived with out the help of my wonderful parents. They came and picked up me and the boys on Sunday and brought us back to their house. They took great care of my boys so I could get better. I still have a very nasty cough but my head is out of the fog. I can once again be the plugged in Mommy I need to be. I was able to get a couple of pictures between sniffles. I somehow made it home without a pic of Michael and my Dad. They were inseparable. They worked on the computer. Michael had his own mouse, of course. They played with sidewalk chalk and played in the rain. So Cute!

1 comment:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I had no idea you were sick! I'm sorry about that. Sorry I didn't get you called back. What a crazy month this has been! Some of our family has left and now we have some more staying with us. I'll have to update the blog. :)