Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Not a Diet!

So I have had a semi rotten day. I decided to go off sugars. This has made me very difficult to be around. I can not believe how this change in my diet has allterd my mood so much. I know I'll be back to myself in a day or two. I'm am determined to loose some of this after baby weight. My wonderful sweet husband has been very supportive. I know he is going to miss the starchy side to his dinner but I think he enjoyed his brown rice. I am not calling this a diet. I will treat myself to an occasional sweet or carb but not as often as the past 6months. So far I have dropped 8 pounds and my wedding ring fits again. Michael's school offers aerobic classes in the morning starting in September. So send positive thought s this way and if I seem a little crabby its not you its the sugar calling me back home.

No comments: