Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Avocado that Wasn't


So I am sitting on the couch nursing Jack and in walks Michael from the back porch holding something in his hand. He is coming at me saying" avocado! ". I set Jack down to meet him half way, all the while saying to myself why is there an avocado in my back yard? I take it from him and I must have made a yucky face because he immediately said "no touch poop" and shook his finger at me. That is right. I said poop.

For those that don't know I have a good friend on bed rest and she brought her dog over for the night. Bear is a very large golden retriever who evidently has a unique talent for making fruit like shapes with his poop.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh wow. I'm so sorry about that. That definitely ranks up in the list of Less Glamorous Aspects of Motherhood. I feel like washing my hands just reading that.

Quite Content said...

Man you should win best friend award for that one. I will keep my eyes open for avocados that really aren't. ;0) Thanks for being such a great Nursery teacher to Alex. He really enjoys going there. He is one little ball of energy. Thanks for all that you do to prepare each week to teach him.

Kirkhams said...

I'm still laughing at the avocado incident! I didn't know poops could be shaped so perfect! Dog gone it for us!