Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lets Talk about Jack



I can not  beleive it has been 9 months Jack has been in our lives. His personality has really showed itself. Here are some of Jacks Likes:

Eating, pulling up on peoples legs, eating, taking baths with his big brother, eating, biting his mommy, eating, his glow seahorse, eating and trying to do everything big brother does. Oh and eating.

Jacks dislikes: Going to long with out eating, when mommy leaves the room, when mommy puts me down to nap and when big brother does not let me have full access to  his toys.

He is such a joy and soo layed back. He will cry until I walk in the room. As soon as I say his name he will smile and hold his arms up  to be held. I am truely blessed to have them both in my life.

2 comments:

123 checkoutourfamily said...

They're sure precious! You have such cute kids. I can't believe Jack is 9 months old either.

Ash said...

I love the name Jack. He is such a cute boy! Great party last week. Lincoln did not want to leave!